MİLLİ YEMİN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MİLLİ YEMİN

Siteye Giris Icin Lutfen Foruma Tiklayin

AnasayfaPortalLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

agency - Lets go right to the bedroom

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
GoldCoas
Misafir

agency  - Lets go right to the bedroom Empty
MesajKonu: agency - Lets go right to the bedroom   agency  - Lets go right to the bedroom Icon_minitimePtsi Tem. 25, 2011 11:11 pm

singles in Rockingham free online dating - Do u think u can please me? My name is Carissa WHITTLE I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Cairns online dating Sunbury free online dating Adelaide free online dating Bundaberg free online dating Coffs Harbour dating I need a guy to do me right. No one minute man either. I do wanna see what you are working with as pics also turn me on, so don't be shy, I'm not. Wink Is this you?? I'm a girl who is happy and loves life. I'm not into drama or head games. I love to try new things. I'm looking for that man that loves sex, and likes to try something new instead of missionary and doggy all the time. I won't waste my time with anyone who is just like everyone else.. I love being pampered, but not just with things. I like guys that live to please their women - orally, etc. I like intelligent men and looks do matter but you better be good in bed. my hobbies are music,eating,exercising,dancing,reading,tattoos,gamer and outdoorsy girl! my goals are to just hook up with a lot of guys! im different from most girls, im here for FUn!!! no strings attatched! i go to school right now and am loving every minute of it. i want someone to show me around town and we can take it from there Wink im shy usually in public but wanna explore my wild side. send me a lil info about you and a pic and we can meet up maybe Wink I am here to find someone to play with. I am looking for someone who doesn't mind a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to ask for it! Not really into smokers or drug users. My drug of choice is sex!!!
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

agency - Lets go right to the bedroom
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
MİLLİ YEMİN :: Kültürel :: Edebiyat :: Şiirler-
Buraya geçin: